Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Consider yourself warned.

You didn't know it had been published, did you?

My dentist gave me this awesome pamphlet, which is second in hilarity only to my booklet about gynecological surgery. Unfortunately, my dentist gave me this awesome pamphlet because he cracked my molar one freaking year ago and has just gotten around to diagnosing it. I'm not laughing. (Dear all of the people to whom I've recommended my fantastic dentist: this is a new dentist. Tear up that recommendation.)

You know how they fix a cracked tooth?

They don't. They grind it off and attach a crown.

Like I said, not laughing. Thinking about violating the integrity of someone else's dental enamel. Do you think I should hand over the pamphlet first, or just start cracking?

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Hm, I'm thinking: crack first, then smack them with the pamphlet.