Saturday, October 11, 2008

spit & polish

I'm not terribly amused when people make jokes about me being obsessive/compulsive -- I don't think I'm particularly extreme, and I prefer to think of it as detail-oriented, with esoteric interests -- but I did just dye & polish the entire cast's combat boots. And the managing director's boots. And the stage manager's clogs.

I just used up an entire bottle* of Lincoln Leather Dressing.

*Even worse, I thought, "Oh, that's OK, I didn't use up my good stuff."

3 comments:

Basil said...

Um, might the word "fetish" be appropriate in this instance?
I mean, since we're not talking OCD?

mol said...

Um.

Possibly.

I was just thinking that I didn't feel compelled to do it, but it was just so... satisfying.

Christopher said...

Well, the boots DO look pretty darned black.

And shiny.

And clean, sooooo CLEAN!